You have a website and social media channels. Everyone says it’s great but you don’t just want lots of views. You need sales. So how can you change those views or survey results into retention and sales of your product or service.
A good SEO strategist will add value to your business, reduce the bounce rate and ensure that your return on your investment leads to purchases.
SEO companies and consultants use tool to analyze who is visiting your site or social media. They can even find how visitors arrived at your page, what was viewed and what were the barriers to closing the sale. In other words assess user behavior.
A good firm will be able to look at the key performance indications (KPI) that will show you why utilizing the new methods they implemented worked.
Here are 8 quick tips to website and social media conversion.
• Make the journey easy for your visitors through a sales funnel process
• Offer content that spurs action
• Monitor and measure analytics
• Identify and erase barriers – such as having to click too much, navigation issues …
• Make sure that your message is clear
• Ensure customers understand the value in your offer
• Make sure endorsements are on your site
• Make sure that it encourages your visitors to convert others to utilize your services
With exciting web content, a dynamic design, impressive layout, ease of use site structure you will significantly create a better user experience. However, this is just the beginning of the search engine conversion process.
If YOU found Search Engine Conversion Optimization (SECO) Made Easy – Eight Quick Tips useful.
Click the channel to subscribe to Success Strategies by Sandra G Corbin
Email us your questions about an issue you are having with your business in terms of sales or media presence and gain the chance to have – Strategy Consultants write 3 press releases, hangout and distributing them to 6 media houses, plus a YOU TUBE interview by Sandra G Corbin via google completely free . Offer closes October 15th 2014